This salmon is quick and easy to prepare. Not only does it taste delicious, but it’s a beautiful dish loaded with chunky vegetables!
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 4-oz salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup cooked or canned chickpeas
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 lemon
- crumbled low-fat feta cheese
- chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut 4 14-inch squares of foil and mist tops with cooking spray. Place 1 piece of salmon on each piece of foil, skin side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, chickpeas, onion and lemon juice. Spoon mixture over salmon, dividing evenly. Bring all sides of the foil together over top of salmon and fold over to make a sealed packet.
- Place packets on a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before opening. Carefully open packets, sprinkle with feta and basil and serve.