I know this sounds like an odd combination, but it really makes Brussels sprouts taste even better! The pears add a nice contrast to the Brussels sprouts and it makes for a tasty side dish that’s easy to make.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pear
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 pears, cubed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablesp0on thyme
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a baking dish, combine Brussels sprouts, pears, onion, thyme, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until Brussels sprouts are tender and browned, 30 to 35 minutes, stirring halfway through. Toss with lemon juice and serve warm.