January is that time of the year when we all make new resolutions to eat better, get in shape, or lose weight. So that’s the perfect time for a clean eating challenge! We could all use a little support and encouragement in reaching our goals and that’s what this group will do for you! Will you join us?
There are many different interpretations of clean eating around….some are fairly complicated and restrictive. I don’t believe it has to be anything like that! My definition of clean eating is eating as close to nature as possible….fruits, vegetables, lean meats, eggs, nuts, and many, many other things. You can’t go wrong spending most of your grocery shopping time in the produce department! On foods that have labels, you should read the ingredients. If you don’t know what it is, your body probably doesn’t either. Throughout this challenge, I ask you to review and consider every food you eat. I will provide you with a list of foods and how they rate on a scale of 1 to 5. If you stick with foods rated 1 or 2, you have a near perfect diet. Your challenge is to eat clean at least 80% of the time. I’ll be here to provide you coaching, encouragement, support and accountability throughout the month!
If you have 10 or more pounds to lose and would like to join the VIP Clean Eating Challenge Group, please contact me at email@example.com.
To join the challenge:
- Set up a Free Team Beachbody membership at www.teambeachbody.com. There are many nutrition and meal planning resources that we will be using throughout the challenge. When registering, be sure to list me as your coach.
- After I receive notification that you have joined, I will email you the link to join the private Facebook challenge group. (This may take up to 24 hours)
- Once you are in the group, please go to the introduction post and tell us a little about yourself so we can all get to know each other.
- Each week, I will publish a meal clean eating meal plan. These are just suggestions for you. I’ll also share some of my favorite clean eating recipes and resources with you. Since everyone has different likes and dislikes, you may not like some of the foods but I encourage you to be adventurous and try new things!
- We will have prizes and incentives for various things during the month as well so you’ll want to stay active within the group. I would also encourage you to share pictures of your food and any progress or challenges you have. We are all here to support each other!